Shipping & Returns
We are able to ship unframed artwork worldwide via courier. All prints are carefully handled and wrapped in acid free tissue paper, then packed within a reinforced print tube that is appropriate to the size of the artwork. The shipping cost and lead time for your location are below.
- United Kingdom - £15 / Within 2 working days
- Europe - £35 / Within 5 working days
- United States and Canada - £55 / Within 10 working days
- Asia - £55 / Within 10 working days
- Rest of the World - £65 / Within 10 working days
If an unframed artwork is unsuitable for rolling, the item will need to be sent flat. In this instance, we will contact you to discuss the cost of delivery.
All framed artworks can be collected from the gallery. If you are unable to pick it up we will provide you with a bespoke shipping quotation dependent on your requirements.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock, we offer no guarantee of availability when an order is placed. If there is an issue with your order, we will contact you on the day that the purchase has been made. Goods are normally dispatched within 3 days, and if we are unable to despatch your order within 7 days, we will contact you by email with an estimated despatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order. Shipping of an artwork will not take place until full payment has been made.
1. If the Buyer is contracting as a consumer and has entered into a contract for the sale of Goods with Electric Gallery by distance selling means (for example, via the telephone, by mail order or online), the Buyer has a statutory right to cancel for any reason and receive a full refund. The Buyer will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Goods in accordance with Electric Gallery refunds policy (set out below). The Buyer’s statutory right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the written invoice issued by Electric Gallery pursuant to clause 2 (when the contract between Electric Gallery and the Buyer is formed). If the Goods have been delivered to the Buyer, the Buyer may cancel at any time within seven working days, starting from the day the Buyer receives the Goods.
2. If the Buyer is contracting as a consumer and has cancelled the contract between it and Electric Gallery within the seven-day cooling-off period (see clause 1 above), Electric Gallery will process the refund due to the Buyer as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which the Buyer gave Electric Gallery notice of cancellation. In this case, Electric Gallery will refund the price of the Goods in full but not the cost of delivery. The Buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to Electric Gallery.
3. In all other cases not covered by clause 1, the Buyer may return any Goods delivered at the Buyer’s cost within seven days of receipt by giving written notification (by registered post, or confirmed email) of intent to return to Electric Gallery. If the Buyer decides to return the Goods, the Goods must be returned and received by Electric Gallery within 7 days of receipt of confirmed notice of return from the Buyer. If the Goods are not received within 7 days of receipt of confirmed notice of return from the Buyer, the sale is deemed final and no returns of the Goods will be accepted.
4. With the Goods, the Buyer acknowledges that the Goods are unique, rare and of high value and that handling of said Goods can reduce the value of the Goods.
5. Once a sale is deemed final, no returns will be accepted and the Client hereby accepts and waives any claims he/she may have under English law or otherwise.
6. The Buyer is response for all delivery costs and insurance costs incurred for returned Goods.
7. Unless otherwise prohibited by English law, full reimbursement of the purchase price of the Goods, less insurance and delivery costs, shall be the Buyer’s sole remedy if the Goods are returned for any reason whatsoever.
8. All Getty Images Gallery photographs are bespoke printed to order and therefore, under their terms and conditions, all orders are final and cannot be returned.