Shipping & Returns
We are able to ship unframed artwork worldwide via courier. All prints are carefully handled and wrapped in acid free tissue paper, then packed within a reinforced print tube that is appropriate to the size of the artwork. The shipping cost and lead time for your location are below.
- United Kingdom - Order under £150 - £4.95 / Within 5 working days
- United Kingdom - Order over £150 - Free / Within 5 working days
- Europe - £19.95 / Within 7 working days
- United States and Canada - £39.95 / Within 15 working days
- Rest of the World - £65 / Within 15 working days
If an unframed artwork is unsuitable for rolling, the item will need to be sent flat. In this instance, we will contact you to discuss the cost of delivery. Works shipped internationally may be liable to import duties and taxes, which are the buyer's responsibility.
All framed artworks can be collected from the gallery. If you are unable to pick it up we will provide you with a bespoke shipping quotation dependent on your requirements.
Collection of Goods
Unless agreed before purchase with the gallery, we ask that all artworks are collected within 21 days of when the order is placed or when you are contacted for collection. After the 21 day period, works will be moved into special secure off-site storage and an additional cost of £10 per week, per item, will be levied. Any items ordered and not collected within 21 days - unless otherwise agreed in writing - cannot be returned, cancelled or refunded.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock, we offer no guarantee of availability when an order is placed. If there is an issue with your order, we will contact you on the day that the purchase has been made. Goods are normally dispatched within 3 days, and if we are unable to despatch your order within 7 days, we will contact you by email with an estimated despatch date and offer you the option of cancelling the order. Shipping of an artwork will not take place until full payment has been made.
1. If the Buyer is contracting as a consumer and has entered into a contract for the sale of Goods with Electric Gallery by distance selling means (for example, via the telephone, by mail order, online or invoice), the Buyer has a statutory right to cancel for any reason and receive a full refund. The Buyer will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Goods in accordance with Electric Gallery refunds policy (set out below). The Buyer’s statutory right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the written invoice issued by Electric Gallery pursuant to clause 2 (when the contract between Electric Gallery and the Buyer is formed). If the Goods have been delivered to the Buyer, the Buyer may cancel at any time within seven (7) working days, starting from the day the Buyer receives the Goods. If the goods are marked for collection and are not collected within 14 days of the order then the sale is deemed final and no returns of the Goods will be accepted.
2. If the Buyer is contracting as a consumer and has cancelled the contract between it and Electric Gallery within the seven-day cooling-off period (see clause 1 above), Electric Gallery will process the refund due to the Buyer as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day on which the Buyer gave Electric Gallery notice of cancellation. In this case, Electric Gallery will refund the price of the Goods in full but not the cost of delivery. The Buyer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to Electric Gallery.
3. In all other cases not covered by clause 1, the Buyer may return any Goods delivered at the Buyer’s cost within seven days of receipt by giving written notification (by registered post, or confirmed email) of intent to return to Electric Gallery. If the Buyer decides to return the Goods, the Goods must be returned and received by Electric Gallery within 7 days of receipt of confirmed notice of return from the Buyer. If the Goods are not received within 7 days of receipt of confirmed notice of return from the Buyer, the sale is deemed final and no returns of the Goods will be accepted.
4. With the Goods, the Buyer acknowledges that the Goods are unique, rare and of high value and that handling of said Goods can reduce the value of the Goods. The goods must be received in 100% re-saleable condition, if not the return of goods may not be accepted.
5. Once a sale is deemed final, no returns will be accepted and the Client hereby accepts and waives any claims he/she may have under English law or otherwise.
6. We make every effort to provide accurate and representative images of our artworks on our website and promotional materials. However, please be aware that the images displayed on our website are provided to us by the artists or third-party sources, and there may be slight variations in the appearance of the final artwork compared to these images.
7. The Buyer is responsible for all delivery costs and insurance costs incurred for returned Goods.
8. Unless otherwise prohibited by English law, full reimbursement of the purchase price of the Goods, less insurance and delivery costs, shall be the Buyer’s sole remedy if the Goods are returned for any reason whatsoever.
9. All Getty Images Gallery photographs are bespoke printed to order and therefore, under their terms and conditions, all orders are final and cannot be returned.
10. All sales on custom framed art are final. We will repair frames free of charge if they are reported as damaged by the Buyer upon collection or once in receipt of goods. If the Buyer is collecting goods or has nominated a person to collect on their behalf, once they are in receipt of the Goods, Electric Gallery will accept no further damage(s) liability. If the Buyer has purchased Goods via distance selling then they must notify Electric Gallery of any damage within twenty four (24) hours of being in receipt of Goods.
11. Once artworks have been framed, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for them. We must be notified within twenty four (24) hours from the time of purchase to make any amendments to your framing order.
12. All our prints have been carefully dry mounted in frames, ensuring that your artwork is secure and ready for display. This is standard for all of our prints, unless specified on the product page. In the event you do not want your print dry mounted you must contact us prior to purchase.
13. We hereby disclaim any and all responsibility and liability for any harm or damage that may result from any tampering, opening, or other alteration of our frames and prints. We will not accept any liability for any harm or damages that may result from such alterations. We also do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from any misuse of the frame or print.
Terms updated July 28, 2023